TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
We hereby inform you that the personal data provided to MAGNA Yachts will be included in a file for which the company LUXURY BOATS SL is responsible, the purpose of which is to serve as a database of clients and contracted services, the sending of commercial communications, as well as the monitoring and fulfilment of the reciprocal obligations arising from the corresponding contracts signed with them. The rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition may be exercised by writing to MAGNA Yachts, Port Marina Vela, Passeig de Joan de Borbó 103, L.R07 (08039), Barcelona, Spain.
Terms and conditions of payment
The buyer will be able to pay for his order in the following way:
1. VISA, MASTERCARD or MAESTRO credit card through Secure Virtual POS. Payment terms: Credit card: Immediate payment.
For any payment in excess of an amount fixed by MAGNA Yachts, you will be asked to provide proof of identity and proof of address, which must be sent to us by e-mail. For larger amounts, we will also suggest other means of payment, such as bank transfer. We apologise for any inconvenience this procedure may cause you. These security measures are proof of our desire to protect MAGNA yachts customers against bank fraud.
Payment by credit card is made through the security system "Redsys Servicios de Procesamiento. SL", encrypting the connection when the latter are transmitted on the network, in order to protect the security of the data at all times. This system is the property of the bank or bank that MAGNA Yachts has contracted for payment. MAGNA Yachts will not be held responsible for any problem, data theft or any other, as it belongs to third parties and has no control over the platform. If MAGNA Yachts or the card payment platform suspects any anomaly or fraud, we reserve the right to cancel your transaction for security reasons. MAGNA Yachts will contact the buyer in order to solve the incident.
General conditions for the application of returns and clarification of the guarantee and service on the products supplied
- In the case of returns, cancellations or changes to the order, the sales department must be consulted in all cases; in the affirmative case, the costs that may arise from such an operation shall be borne by the customer.
- The products and/or services supplied by MAGNA Yachts are for professional use and have guarantee conditions, according to the supplier's specifications.
- In order for any claim to be dealt with, it must be made upon receipt of the goods, within the time limits and in the manner established by the Commercial Code. Eight working days for Spain and seven for France. For other countries, please consult us.
- All products must be sent carriage paid by the sender, with exceptions subject to prior consultation with the corresponding department (in no case by express transport).
- All returns, for whatever reason, must always be accompanied by a photocopy of the invoice, specifying the reason for the return or relevant defect and with the corresponding original packaging, in perfect condition.
- In the case of returns due to the receipt of broken or defective material due to the fault of the carrier, it must be accompanied by a photocopy of the corresponding invoice and a photocopy of the receipt of the carrier's delivery note, duly signed and stating in writing the damage caused to the goods.
Return and refund
The User has the recognised right of withdrawal from the purchase made through the Website (payment intermediary but contractual responsibility of MAGNA Yachts Point) and, therefore, if not satisfied, may return the Product within a maximum period of thirty (30) calendar days from the date of acquiring possession of the product/s or from the confirmation of the provision of the service, in the case of contracting the provision of a service.
The right of withdrawal may be exercised via email, by sending an email to email@example.com always providing the corresponding invoice.
The refund will include the amount of the purchase and, if applicable, the delivery costs. The refund will be made by the same means of payment with which the Product was purchased, discounting the return costs which will be paid by the customer.
The Customer must return the products subject to withdrawal without undue delay and in any case not later than 14 calendar days from the date on which the decision to withdraw is communicated. The refund of the amount corresponding to the withdrawal shall be made within 14 calendar days from the date on which the decision to withdraw from the contract has been communicated and provided that the goods or products subject to withdrawal have been previously received, otherwise the payment may be withheld until receipt of the goods or until the Customer proves that the goods have been returned.
The right of withdrawal is excluded:
a) The provision of services, once the service has been fully executed.
b) The supply of goods or services made to the Customer's specifications or clearly personalised.
c) The supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene and which have been unsealed after delivery.
d) Any other goods or services covered by art. 103 of RDL 1/2007, of 16 November.
The Client shall be liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods other than that necessary to establish their nature, characteristics or functioning. In any case, for the purposes of making use of the right of withdrawal, it is necessary that the Products are returned in their original packaging together with the invoice, in the event that they are returned without the original packaging or with damage, the amount to be paid to the Client for the return of the product will be reduced by the corresponding amount.
Before returning the Product, the Customer must ensure that the Product is properly protected and sealed so that it does not suffer any damage during transport.
Security and protection of buyers
It is reported that the SSL protocols are complied with when using the 3DSecure system payment gateways, redirecting the data to secure servers without the merchant being able to access or store them.